Hello and Welcome

As I am currently away from home for study, and as Skype has proven to be rather problematic in terms of time zones, I have decided to start a blog in an attempt to keep in touch with family and friends back in Canada.

August 22, 2011

Vacation Overview

So, my vacation was quite busy the last few days, and I wasn;t able to get onto the internet the vast majority of the time, so now I have six days to write about. I thought about writing about it all at once, but a lot happened and it would be ridiculously long and I highly doubt anyone would read it all at once. So, instead I'm going to post one day at a time each day, until I've finished it all.

Overall, the my vacation was a LOT of fun, and I enjoyed it very much. I was able to practice my Mandaric quite a bit due to going to so many shops and attempting to barter and buy stuff. I bought myself a jade necklace, and a pearl one for my mom, and bought a gift for the Jamals sho were very kind and looked after Aly-Shah (their daughter) and I during the trip.

When we returned, and the various members of the group went had left on their planes, I phoned a tutoring school where I am hoping to get a job, the woman I spoke to is going to see how I can get to their, since I don't know, and hopefully tomorrow I will have an interview. I need to finish unpacking and cleaning now. Thanks for reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment